Become a Volunteer!
For this year’s Loads of Love Appeal, we will have donation stations in Grand Central Shopping Centre, operating from the 5-21 December 2022.
Simply complete the form below and we will confirm times within 48 hours.
* All volunteers must fill in a form
* All volunteers under 18 must be accompanied by an adult
For all enquiries, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We require volunteers to staff our 2 Grand Central Donation Stations as per below.
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday 9-5pm
Saturday 9-4.30pm, Sunday 10-3.30pm
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday 9-5pm
Thursday and Friday 9-8.30pm
Saturday and Sunday 9-5.30pm
Monday and Tuesday 9-6.30pm
Specific shift time requests are subject to availability.
By checking this box I/we agree and acknowledge that:
1. I/we are providing voluntary services for the benefit of and to support The ActsCare Group to deliver the Loads of Love Appeal;
2. I/we are volunteers and that neither I/we and The ActsCare Group intends for an employment relationship to arise;
3. There is no legal obligation on me/us to provide any of the nominated volunteer services;
4. I/we are not entitled to receive any payment for the provision of the volunteer services;
5. I/we must comply with all The ActsCare Group Workplace Health and Safety policies (a copy of the Workplace Health and Safety policies can be found by clicking here);
6. I/We must comply with The ActsCare Group Code of Conduct (a copy of the Code of Conduct can be found by clicking here);
7. I/we must comply with all relevant and legal requirements as directed by any official representative of The ActsCare Group;
9. Unfortunately due to the number of volunteers for this appeal, we are unable to offer you free parking. You are welcome to do longer than 3 hours shifts, however, you will need to pay for your own parking.
10. Under 18 years volunteers must be paired with a parent/guardian at all times.